Yields 1 cake
- 3 ounces CoolBrew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate *
- 16 ounces Cream cheese (2, 8 oz packages)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 each Graham cracker crust (ready-to-use)
- 1 each Whip cream (1 container)
Preheat oven to 350°. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and refrigerate overnight. Slice and serve and/or top with whipped cream.
*Original, Mocha, Hazelnut or Toasted Almond may be substituted in place of Vanilla.